As the operator of the website www.montanhydraulik.com Montanhydraulik GmbH (subsequently referred to as “we” or “Montanhydraulik”) are responsible for the personal data of the users (subsequently referred to as “you”) of the website under the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, (“GDPR”) and the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [German Federal Data Protection Act] (“new BDSG”).
These data protection provisions govern the personal data about you which we collect, process, and use. We therefore request that you read the following statements carefully.
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for processing and of the operational data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Bahnhofstr. 39, D-59439 Holzwickede, Deutschland
Telephone: +49 (0)2301 916-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 2301 916-123
Our data protection officer is accessible at the above address, f.a.o. the Data Protection Officer, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, and type and purpose of its use
2.1 When visiting the website
When accessing our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server for our website. This information is saved temporarily in a log file. For this, the following information is collected without any action on your part, and is saved until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of our access provider.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide the services which you require – such as an establishment of contact which you desire, or the download of documents made available;
- to ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible
- in order to fulfil our obligations arising from possible contracts concluded between you and us
- in order to make it possible for you to participate in interactive offers if you wish to do so
- in order to inform you of changes in our services
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (f) of GDPR. Our legitimate interest derives from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
2.2 When using our contact form
If you have questions of any type, we provide you the option to make contact with us by means of a form made available on the website. For this, it is necessary to enter a valid e-mail address and your name, so that we know from whom the enquiry came and so that we can respond to it. Other details may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of making contact with us takes place as per item 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (a) GDPR, on the basis of agreement which you give voluntarily.
The personal data collected by us from the use of the contact form is deleted automatically after your enquiry has been dealt with.
2.3 Data protection for job applications and in the application process
For the purpose of conducting the application process, we collect and process personal data from job applicants. The processing may take place electronically. This is especially the case when an applicant sends us corresponding application documents electronically, e.g. by e-mail or via the online application tool which we make available on our website (accessible at https://montanhydraulik.com/karriere/).
If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted for the purpose of creating the employment relationship is stored in compliance with the legal regulations. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, then the application documents are automatically deleted six months after issue of the rejection notification, as long as no other legitimate interests of the person responsible for the processing prevent this, or you have provided us with your authorisation for a longer-term storage of your data. In this regard, another legitimate interest could be e.g. burden of proof in proceedings under the Allgemeines Gleichbehandlungsgesetz [German General Equal Treatment Act] (AGG).
The processing of personal data takes place electronically when an applicant submits corresponding application documents to us via the online application tool provided by us on our website. In this case your data will be stored and processed on the systems of our software partner Haufe-umantis AG.
Montanhydraulik GmbH and the software partner Haufe-umantis AG have taken the necessary organisational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All employees of the human resources department as well as our software partner are bound to secrecy regarding personal data within the scope of their employment contract. Thanks to an automatically activated 128bit encryption, a secure transmission of your data is ensured. In data processing, the general standards for data security in accordance with the current state of the art are taken into account.
During the application process, the usual correspondence data such as postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers are stored in the applicant database in addition to the title, surname and first name. In addition, application documents such as cover letters, CVs, vocational, initial and further training qualifications as well as job references are recorded. This data will only be stored, evaluated, processed or forwarded internally as part of your application. They are only accessible to employees of the personnel department and the persons responsible for the selection at Montanhydraulik GmbH. Your data will under no circumstances be passed on to companies or persons outside Montanhydraulik GmbH or used for other purposes. The data can be processed for statistical purposes (e.g. reporting). It is not possible to draw any conclusions about individual persons.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, this processing is legal on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). A given consent can be revoked at any time. Please note that the revocation will only take effect in the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected by this. In addition, data may be processed to protect the legitimate interests of Montanhydraulik or third parties (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
If you have applied but we are unable to offer you a suitable position at this time, we may assign your application to a talent pool, provided you agreed to this when you submitted your application documents. In this case you will receive a message for your information. If you do not agree to this or are no longer interested, you have the possibility to delete your data (profile and application) independently at any time. If your application is assigned to a talent pool, the data will be stored for 12 months and then deleted.
3. Disclosure of data
Transfer of your personal data to third parties other than to those listed for the following purposes does not take place.
We pass your personal data on to third parties only if:
- You have given express permission for this as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (a) GDPR.
- The disclosure is necessary as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (f) GDPR to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overwhelming interest, worth protecting, that your data is not disclosed.
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclosure as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for conducting contractual relationships with you as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (b) GDPR.
The information stored in the cookie depends on the end device which is actually used. However, this does not mean that this provides us with direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness; these remain stored for a specific period on your end device. If you visit our site again in order to avail of our services, then it is automatically recognised that you have visited us already, and the details which you provided and the settings which you made are remembered, so that you do not have to enter these again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the stated purposes of protecting our legitimate interest and of the third parties as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that a notification always appears before a new cookie is saved. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can result in your being unable to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
At present we do not use any analysis tools on our Website.
6. Social media plug-ins
At present we do not use social media plug-ins on our website.
7. Google ReCAPTCHA
Our website uses Google reCAPTCHA to check and prevent automated servers (“bots”) from accessing and interacting with our website. This is a service provided by Google Inc., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland (hereinafter: Google).
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Google guarantees that it will follow the EU’s data protection regulations when processing data in the United States.
This service allows Google to determine from which website your request has been sent and from which IP address the reCAPTCHA input box has been used. In addition to your IP address, Google may collect other information necessary to provide and guarantee this service.
The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our website and in the prevention of unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar.
Google offers detailed information at https://policies.google.com/privacy concerning the general handling of your user data.
8. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
- As per article 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data which has been processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or was made known, the planned duration of storage,the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, or of contradiction, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- As per article 16 GDPR, to require immediate correction of your data which is incorrect, or completion of your personal data which is stored with us;
- As per article 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data which is stored with us, as long as its processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights;
- As per article 18 GDPR, to require the restriction of processing your personal data, if you dispute the correctness of the data, if its processing is illegal but you refuse its deletion, and if we no longer require the data but you need it for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights, or you have objected to the processing as per article 21 GDPR;
- As per article 20 GDPR, to require us to provide your personal data which you made available to us, in a structured, common, and machine-readable format, or its transfer to another responsible person;
- As per article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, at any time to revoke the authorisation which you already provided to us. The result of this is that in future we may no longer continue the data processing which depends on this authorisation, and
- that as per article 77 GDPR you may complain to a regulatory authority. For this, as a rule, you may apply to the regulatory authority of your usual domicile or of our company headquarters.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests as per article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 (f) GDPR, then you have the right, as per article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, as long as there are reasons for this resulting from your specific situation, or if the objection relates to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without you needing to state a specific situation.
If you wish to avail of your right to revoke or object, then an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
10. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the popular SSL process (secure socket layer) in combination with the highest applicable encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, then instead of this we revert to 128 bit v3 technology. You can recognise whether a particular page of our internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed presentation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we take other suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, or against unauthorised by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
11. Currency of and modifications to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid, and is dated June 2019.